CMF "mini-miracles" for children with inoperable brain tumors
All of these children have been forced to live a life that they never imagined. Most of these children have passed. Your support allows us to continue to provide services to these children. We volunteer our time and there are no salaries paid. Our reward is the lovely notes we receive from the families we try to help.
I will never forget my Caroline, lying in her bed, unable to walk, looking up at her father and me with her then quiet, raspy voice saying, "We need to help kids with brain tumors do really fun things..." Yes! We will Caroline! Your spirit will give us the strength we need to carry out your wish! We love and miss you every second of everyday!
Thank you so much for supporting Caroline's wish!
- 15-year-old girl received an IPAD to help in her cancer battle!
- 8-year-old Meg received a surprise visit and and toys r us shopping spree during her extended stay at the Ronald McDonald house (this effort inspired Meg's family to create Meg's Smile Foundation)!
- 8-year-old Nicole's parents coordinated a limo ride scavenger hunt complete with beautiful home made clues (by her Mom) leading them to her favorite spots! Nails and Pottery Party to complete the day!
- 6-year-old Kaley had a giant party with a retile man and received gift cards to her favorite stores!
- 9-year-old boy receives a surprise oil painting of one of his favorite activities... fishing with his dad!
- 8-year-old Abbie receives a limo ride to her "back to school party" at a local spa for a mini spa day with her mom and friend. They finished up their day painting pottery treasures!
- 6-year-old Tiara's mother requested to go everywhere in NYC that she has always wanted to take her daughter. So they went in style! CMF provided a limo ride and spending money for Build-a-bear, FAO Schwarz, Toys-r-us, Manhattan Children's museum and lunch!
- 5-year-old Jackson only had one wish. He wanted to go to back to Disney. Because this is beyond our means here at CMF, we decided to help the family with a little extra spending money. You can never have too much spending money in Disney! (Combined "mini-miracle/SMILE" with Meg's Smile Foundation)
- 13-year-old Hayley was treated to a Limo ride to a show and dinner... Mom said... "A huge thank you for an amazing night. The smiles on my children's faces filled me with joy that I've been lacking lately. We all had such a great night."
- Contributed to 6-year-old girl with DIPG's fund to help with medical expenses!
- Contributed to 9-year-old girl's fund to assist a family with alternative treatment for DIPG, recognizing that Hope is so essential in battle!
- 3-year-old Noelia who was quite compromised from her brain tumor at the time of our offer :( However, her parents found a way for CMF to help! Many videos, Elmo toys, room decorations, crafts, finger puppets, and a nightlight that casts stars all over the ceiling at night were packaged up and sent off. A local bakery also sent over a big butterfly cake and Elmo cupcakes for a little party!
THE PARENTS OF THESE AMAZING CHILDREN MAKE THESE THINGS HAPPEN FOR THEIR CHILD!
Caroline's Miracle Foundation simply offers suggestions, financing, and a bit of help coordinating the ideas.